Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Welcome!!!

And hello to you random citizen! Thanks for visiting my blog!! This will be where all my weekly e-mails, filled with my stories from my mission, will be posted for you to read. I will be serving for the next 18 months in the Alabama, Birmingham mission starting this Wednesday. Ahhh! I can't believe it's really here, but I am so ready and so excited!! You guys can follow me on Facebook and Instagram, found in the sidebar, to know when this blog has ben updated. If you would like to e-mail me, you can find that as well in the sidebar under "get in touch". Feel free to e-mail, I'd love to hear from you guys! Well, I guess I'll talk to you guys in about a week when I'm at the mtc. (Almost positive "you guys" will quickly change into another phrase, but we'll see how long I can go!) Wish me luck!
love,
sister kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment